Lifetime Peace of Mind
Philips Legal Solutions has been transforming legal services, offering a professional, reliable and credible service to all our clients.
For your reassurance and that of your family, our Legal Case Managers provide a friendly, personal service and will always be on hand to answer any questions that you or your loved ones may have.
What Makes Us Different?
With Philips Legal Solutions you can rest assured that we are legal specialists. Our legal team has years of experience in drafting Wills and helping families with asset trusts and other legal services. Alongside this, our team of trained and licensed consultants provide a unique home visit service across England and Wales.
Unlike many legal teams, we are independent from Banks and Solicitors and offer a choice of affordable, fixed fee plans so you know exactly how much the service will cost. What’s more we will never ask for you to name us as an executor in your Will, meaning you leave all the important decisions to the people that know you best.
The Institute of Professional Will Writers
The IPW is the only organisation representing the Will writing sector which requires all of its members to pass an entrance examination to guarantee their competence to give advice and to write Wills. We are compliant with The IPW Code of Practice and as such can guarantee that all of our clients will be dealt with professionally, ethically, and competently. The IPW Code of Practice was approved by the Office of Fair Trading (OFT) under its Customer Codes Approval Scheme in April 2010. All work conducted by Philips Legal Solutions meets with the requirements of the OFT.
All Members of the institute are:
- Qualified by examination to write Wills and associated documents
- Have at least £2million Professional Indemnity Insurance cover to protect their clients
- Have at least £2m Public Liability insurance cover
- Have undergone a Disclosure & Barring Service disclosure
- Undertake regular refresher training to update their knowledge and keep up with changes in Law
- Are subject to the Institutes Code of Practice which has been approved by the Trading Standards Institute under its Consumer Codes Approval Scheme